Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,278 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)