Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)