Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (NZ$6,454) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)