Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,307 (NZ$6,619) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)