Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 (NZ$6,089) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (43 minutes ago)