Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (NZ$3,919) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (41 minutes ago)