Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,198 (NZ$3,857) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)