Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01463 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,310 (руб 157,910) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (37 minutes ago)