Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,775 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)