Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,432 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)