Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,997 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)