Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,595 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)