Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,761 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (27 minutes ago)