Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,301 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kimberley costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)