Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)