Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)