Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04857 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,821 (ARS $37,488) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)