Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,018 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)