Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,815 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)