Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)