Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,199 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)