Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,975 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)