Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,836 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)