Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,626 ($5,266) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)