Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 151% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,511 ($5,553) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)