Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 176% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,961 ($9,460) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)