Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,109 ($4,835) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)