Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,228 (36,777₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)