Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,717 ($2,101) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)