Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04076 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,864 (ARS $45,722) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)