Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,326 (ARS $43,139) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)