Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,056 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22709 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 (R$ 10,023) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)