Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,560 prices entered by 546 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,174 (R$ 14,357) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)