Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,158 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,152 (R$ 8,052) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)