Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,818 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,064 (R$ 8,029) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)