Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,934 (ARS $48,322) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)