Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,119 (R$ 7,863) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)