Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,992 (R$ 12,938) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)