Cost of living comparison between Riga, Latvia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)