Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,211 (490,629 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)