Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00266 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,326 (498,713 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)