Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,195 (512,638 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)