Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,729 (R 27,865) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)