Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06609 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,877 (R 28,409) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)