Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,632 (R 63,354) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)