Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12353 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,550 ($b12,550) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)