Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12371 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,237 ($b9,998) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (39 minutes ago)