Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,797 ($b20,281) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)