Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13020 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,546 ($b11,872) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)