Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,055 (R$ 13,905) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)