Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,070 (R$ 14,975) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)