Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,077 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)