Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)