Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)