Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,885 (ARS $48,942) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)