Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,156 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 4 hours ago)