Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)