Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,314 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)