Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,935 in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)