Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,709 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)