Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)