Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,760 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)