Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)