Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)