Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 (£2,815) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)