Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,052 (£2,722) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)