Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 (£2,548) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)