Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00691 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,504 (₨217,559) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $5.99 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)