Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,024 (﷼ 50,732,866) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)