Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,201 (﷼ 48,119,304) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)