Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,910 (kr14,209) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)