Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13396 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 130% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 (kr25,765) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)