Cost of living in Ranchi, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,834 (₨149,091) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)