Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 (CH$2,522,382) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)