Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,861 (CH$1,408,113) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)