Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,454 (CH$2,595,121) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)