Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,922 (CH$1,418,523) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)