Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23817 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (11,597 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)