Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25726 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,317 (24,553 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)