Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,381 (Taka 131,696) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)