Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,112 (₨84,423) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (41 minutes ago)