Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01236 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,655 (₨133,876) in Rajahmundry.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)