Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 (12,657 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)