Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09380 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,504 (37,360 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (30 minutes ago)