Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08836 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,646 (18,625 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)