Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09120 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 (19,497 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)