Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09281 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,305 (35,615 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (42 minutes ago)