Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09068 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,670 (18,412 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)