Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05541 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,050 (ARS $73,091) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)