Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11153 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,708 (Q15,311) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)