Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11457 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,587 (Q13,852) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)