Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12668 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,572 (Q28,200) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)