Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12321 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (Q29,364) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)