Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11771 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (Q16,093) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)