Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,372 (₨184,777) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)