Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,066 (₨344,241) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)