Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00629 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,130 (₨179,801) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)