Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,901 (₨235,688) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)