Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,466 (Mex$ 54,201) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)