Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 119% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 (NZ$5,757) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)