Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 110% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 (NZ$6,176) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)