Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,206 (NZ$5,445) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)