Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,069 (NZ$10,781) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)