Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,147 (NZ$10,967) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)