Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07291 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,792 (R 52,001) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)