Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06029 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 (R 33,406) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)