Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,767 (C$4,173) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)