Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,908 (C$6,829) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)