Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,684 (C$6,815) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)