Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 (C$3,612) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)