Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,289 (C$3,435) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)