Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,982 (C$3,064) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)