Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,288 (﷼ 80,224,732) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)