Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,010 (﷼ 68,823,989) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)