Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,684 (元27,132) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)