Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,210 (5,104,704 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)