Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,714 (3,806,437 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)