Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 (2,792,575 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (32 minutes ago)