Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,730 (3,033,060 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)