Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,657 (Rp 25,790,890) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)