Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,920 (Rp 41,270,390) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)